Step into Italian drinking culture in this unique cocktail class. From the Negroni to the spritz, we’ll cover classic and modern-day twists on some of Italy’s finest cocktail contributions.
What you can expect:
What you will learn:
- One welcome cocktail.
- Three hands-on cocktail making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of instruction—including Q&A time—with an Astor Center instructor.
- The cultural traditions behind Italian cocktails.
- An overview of vermouth, bitters, and other modifiers used in Italian cocktails.
- The origin stories behind some of Italy’s most famous cocktails and ingredients.
- Practical cocktail making techniques for the home bartender.
Beginner - Beyond Basics
Cocktail Curious, Cocktail Enthusiast, Date Night, Fun with Friends
Bread & Cheese