In this class, Astor Wines & Spirits President Andy Fisher takes you off the beaten path and deep into the heart of Italian artisanal wine. You’ll taste an array of gems from across Italy, exploring how they pair with food and discussing the unique growers behind each wine.
What you can expect:
What you will learn:
- One welcome glass of wine.
- Six tasting pours of Italian wines.
- A small tasting plate of six food pairings for your wine.
- Two hours of instruction—including a Q&A session—with Andy Fisher.
- Insight into small-production and artisanal Italian wines..
- How food pairings can enhance the flavor profiles of Italian wines.
- A broader understanding of what Italian wines have to offer.
- The grapes, growers, and winemaking techniques behind each wine.
Beginner - Beyond Basics
Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, Italian Wine Lover
Small Tasting Plate
What class-goers are saying about this instructor:
“Andy was a great instructor and the pairings he chose worked wonderfully with the wines presented.”