Let’s face it, sparkling wines may just be our favorite wines of all; they’re versatile, delicious, and just as good with food as they are alone. So consider this permission to think outside mimosas at brunch and Champagne for celebrations. There’s a bubbly for every occasion!
In this interactive tasting seminar, we will explore sparkling wines from all over the world, learn how to identify the different styles, and compare different methods of production. We’ll also discuss how to pair them perfectly with food, and how to pick quality sparklers for every budget.
Guests will receive:
- Learn basic tasting method for sparkling wines
- Taste a diversity of sparkling wine styles
- Learn how to identify techniques used in making sparkling wines and how they affect the final product
- Explore ideas to incorporate sparkling wines into an everyday repertoire, including food pairings.
- Seven tasting pours of sparkling wine
- Palate cleansing bread and cheese
- Two hours of education, including time for Q&A with an Astor Center instructor
- Access to our state of the art tasting facility
Check out some sparkling alternatives with our head wine buyer, Lorena Ascencios: