It’s time for a Mexican food fiesta! This dinner will bring you five courses of Mexican favorites alongside an array of beverage pairings. From margaritas to red wine, we’ll explore exciting ways in which to enjoy some of Mexico’s classic dishes.
Menu will include*:
*Menu items are subject to change due to availability. Please contact at least one week before the event with any dietary restrictions.
What you can expect:
- Salsa trio w/ tortilla chips
- Red snapper & shrimp ceviche
- Oaxaca quesadilla w/ mushrooms
- Carne asada taco & potato and chorizo taco duo
- Cajeta flan
What you will learn:
- A five-course Mexican-themed dinner led by an Astor Center instructor.
- Five beverage pairings, one for each dish.
- A discussion of Mexican food, beverages, and culture.
- Exciting new ways in which to pair Mexican food with wine, spirits, and cocktails.
- The fundamentals of food and beverage pairing.
- Tasting techniques and cocktail-making tips through the lens of Mexican food.
Beginner - Beyond Basics
Date Night, Wine Curious, Spirits Curious, Food Pairing Education
What people are saying about this instructor:
“Tess was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about agave spirits and the information she shared was relevant and interesting. Very happy with her class!”