Take sangria out of the tapas bar and into your home with this festive, hands-on workshop. We’ll show you how to build your own riffs on this Spanish-style punch, be it in a glass or in a pitcher.
What you can expect:
What you will learn:
- One welcome sangria.
- Three hands-on sangria making opportunities.
- Palate-cleansing bread and cheese.
- Two hours of instruction—including Q&A time—with an Astor Center instructor.
- The history and drinking traditions behind sangria.
- The key ingredients needed to make sangria.
- Traditional and modern takes on sangria.
- How to experiment with modifiers to create your own take on the drink.
- How to batch sangria for one or more.
Beginner - Beyond Basics
Wine Enthusiasts, Wine Curious, Fun with Friends, Date Night
Bread & Cheese